FUNCTION: Operate heavy equipment, specifically grader, trackhoe, backhoe, loader or skidsteer, productively, efficiently, and safely.
- Visualize and implement the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.
- Operate heavy equipment, specifically grader, trackhoe, backhoe, loader or skidsteer, productively, efficiently, and safely.
- Excavate trenches, load trucks, grade sidewalks, and building pads/floors, in conformance to requirements.
- Direct and teach laborers.
- Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment, using grease gun, oilcans, and hand tools.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
- Ability to work long hours and move at least 50 lbs.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: apprentice, deere, diesel mechanic, heavy equipment operator, heavy equipment opr, landfill, loader, mechanic, plant, press