Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for speaking, consulting, educating and training both customers and sales teams as a Henry Schein One Dentrix Coach. Speaks at seminars and other events as a respected key opinion leader. Provides assessments, advanced training, implementation strategies, and consulting through the use of Dentrix practice management software to manage the dental office. Assesses current practices and routines within the dental office and creates more efficient and profitable routines for the office, including the use of all available Henry Schein One's products and services. Monitors the effectiveness of coaching through the use of reporting in the customer's software. Communicates a summary of coaching activities to the customer, the customer's HSD sales team, and other TSM's as asked. Ensures that timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times. Works toward and assists in the achievement of individual, team, and department goals.
Follows up on all assigned leads in a timely manner, clearly documenting progress for promoting maintenance agreements. During speaking opportunities proactively promotes assessment and lead opportunities for the sales team.
- Conducts coaching sessions with customers helping integrate best practices through the proper and more in-depth use of Dentrix. As the consulting program evolves, additional consulting and products may be required. Works closely with Henry Schein One Coaching customers to provide training and implementation routines using the customer's practice management software. Training to be delivered via the telephone and over the internet and to include: training the features of management software, creating implementation routines within the dental office for the usage of the software, assessing current practices and routines within the dental office and creating more efficient and profitable routines for the office, including the use of all available Henry Schein One products and services. Determines effectiveness of coaching through the monitoring of customer's reporting. Tracks all calls, emails, lead and sales activities.
- Communicate summaries of coaching activities to the customer, the customer's HSD sales team, and coaching management as asked. Works on other coaching/consulting projects as determined by management.
- Speaks at Seminars, Festivals, Trade Shows, Dental Meetings and other events as determined by manager.
- Works closely with other team members, departments, and levels of management, as needed, on process improvements, product improvements, and problem resolution.
- May be asked to work on special projects as needed.
- Meets company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adheres to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 2 to 4 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES: Basic understanding of industry practices General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills Good verbal and written communication skills Basic presentation and public speaking skills Basic interpersonal skills Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Henry Schein One, Dentrix and eServices product knowledge is a must
- Effective time and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Ability to resolve complex problems and questions on function and usage of products and services
- Excellent telephone skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent analytical and statistical analysis skills
- Must be able to manage multiple skill levels within a dental practice and establish routines for each skill level to help ensure success
- Must be able to pass Certification Exam within 90 days
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
CC:(see application details)00.2815.0767
Job Field: Project/Program Management
Associated topics: business intelligence, business systems, client, crm, customer, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst