Customer Care Manager - Utah Division
Century Communities, Inc (CCS, NYSE) is a Top-10 New Home Builder with an expanding presence in Salt Lake City, UT. We are excited to add a Customer Care Manager to our Salt Lake City team!
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for overseeing the control and implementation of warranty, customer care and corporate service strategies for all communities in the Utah Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Overseeing a team of Customer Care Representatives and administrators, the Customer Care Manager is responsible for ensuring that established procedures are followed for homeowner calls and written repair requests. Establish protocols to assure that all information and communications are shared with the Customer Care team in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain positive homeowner relations; provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional response to telephone inquiries and resolve difficult customer care issues through personal involvement, including in-person visits
- Keep division management informed of potential homeowner issues where major cost factors may be encountered, correcting issues to prevent escalations
- Proactively work with division management to improve purchasing, construction and selling practices in order to reduce the frequency of customer complaints
- Monitor trends in warranty service requests. Create and generate reports as necessary to identify such tends
- Formulate and keep updated warranty manuals, orientation packages, policies, and procedure manuals and homeowner handbooks
- Supervise and manage Customer Care Representatives that are handling communities that are near completion or that have been completed as well as all communities that are out of warranty
- Mentor customer care associates by providing leadership, ongoing development, and strong learning experiences while establishing goals and coaching performance to meet business targets. Conduct weekly staff meetings and training sessions as needed
- Respond to corporate complaints within one (1) hour and update the Vice President of Operations and Division President in writing within the same day received
- Monitor and allocate staffing levels to adequately maintain coverage for all customer care requests. Review customer care signoffs to ensure full completion of warranty service requests
- Manage an efficient on-call emergency warranty process
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- 5 years of experience in customer service and/or homebuilding
- 2 years of experience in directing, coordinating and supervising staff with direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to accept constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Valid driver s license
- High school diploma or GED required
Associated topics: call center manager, director, expertise, lead, operations, operations manager, review, senior, service manager, telephone