Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
This position is Work At Home
Summary of role: In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members. You will answer questions related to their healthcare benefits. We offer a FUN environment where you can earn additional cash incentives for reaching your goals in addition to your base pay. We also offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO.
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services listed above
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and generating reports as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Dedicated area to work from at home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 5 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Be a team player
If you ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!