- 3D Medical Staffing
- $63,050.00 -81,430.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
567 S Kays Dr W
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Type: Full-time
Dialysis Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Dialysis Nurses include (but are not limited to):
- Primes dialyzer and bloodlines
- Records patients medical information and vital signs
- Readies dialysis equipment
- Oversees the dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Cannulates accesses
- Demonstrates the ability to remove femoral shealths & administer medications, including thrombolytics
- Cleans and dresses permanent and temporary catheters
- Monitors patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information
- Identifies irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members
- Secures blood works
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed
- Maintains medical inventory
- Provides pre- and post procedure care to patients within the Hemodialysis Unit
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: asn, bsn, intensive, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.